- The massacres of tens of thousands of people continue in Rwanda. Hundreds of corpses litter the streets and all the inhabitants are completely terrified.
- 43 people, out of the 525 French people already evacuated, arrived in Paris last night. Mainly women and children who are still shocked by what they saw there.
- According to an evacuated national, "There was a radio communication network organized by the French Embassy".
- The French forces present on site since Saturday [April, 9] will remain until the departure of the last nationals. There would be around 70 left.
- The soldiers of the 3rd RPIMa escort French nationals to the airport, which they control.
- The road to the airport is regularly cut off by trucks responsible for removing the corpses of the last fighting. In the streets of residential neighborhoods in Kigali, it is not uncommon to meet lifeless bodies, most often mutilated with knives.
- The population dares not imagine what will happen the day the French and Belgian troops have completed the repatriation operation.