- In Rwanda the rebels of the Patriotic Front are approaching Kigali. They succeeded in taking the airport, a strategic point, and the Kanombe military camp, a stronghold of government forces in the capital.
- When these last shells crash near Kigali airport, the forces of the Patriotic Front have one certainty: this battle they have won. Since this morning the airstrips are in their hands. Even better, they now control the Kanombe government barracks nearby. A decisive step towards the conquest of the capital.
- If 210 blue helmets are still present at the airport, it is because they are desperately trying to negotiate the delivery of humanitarian aid in terms of food and men.
- According to the rebels, the soldiers of the government army tried to escape on board these buses. Stopped in their flight, no one will ever know what these men have become. And here are the only prisoners exhibited by the Patriotic Front: young boys, a woman, accused of being part of a government militia which allegedly carried out massacres.
- Nearly two-thirds of the country would now be held by these Patriotic Front battalions which continue to advance on Kigali, where we are still fighting, as this person confirmed to us by telephone [this is Marc Vaiter]: "We are currently under a hail of shrapnel. We had to be evacuated but unfortunately that was not possible. At the moment, we feel really very threatened".
- And tonight can this country still hope, wait? 10 to 40,000 Rwandan corpses have just washed up in this lake, Lake Victoria in Uganda, which has been declared a disaster site over several kilometers today.